If you want to have your website translated into German, you have found your German translator on the website of fh-translations.com. Rely on relevant SEO… Weiterlesen »Have your website translated into German
Are you looking for an experienced German translator? Then you have found your competent contact at fh-translations.com! The implementation of hundreds of German translations allows us to produce German texts with impeccable grammar, syntax, stylistics and linguistic culture. Rely on a language expert who translates many business sectors.
Who needs a professional German translator?
- Businesses: Business people who operate with German-speaking clients, companies or business partners need a German translator to translate their websites, marketing materials, contracts and business documents.
- Legal institutions: Law firms, courts or judicial authorities often need a translator or interpreter to have legal documents such as contracts, judgements or legal texts translated into German.
- Medical institutions: Hospitals, clinics or medical practices may require a German translator to have medical documents such as patient files, insurance applications or medical studies translated.
- IT industry: Due to the international exchange in the technology industry, many translation requests come across the desk of a German translator. These usually involve the translation of software, applications, strategies or technical manuals and handbooks.
- Media and publishing houses: Newspapers, magazine publishers, radio or television stations often need a German translator to produce articles, broadcasts or news translations.
- Government agencies: Municipalities, cities, the Foreign Office or the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees are offices that work closely with German translators to produce official documents or translations for their staff or the public.
- Private individuals: Private individuals may need a German translator to translate, for example, letters, documents, rental agreements, purchase contracts, leasing contracts or texts they need for personal purposes.
- Job placement: A job seeker may need a German translator, for example, to translate application documents such as CVs, cover letters or certificates. In this way, he can show his qualifications and experience in the respective national language and increase his chances of being hired.
Rely on expertise and experience and commission an experienced translator for your projects. The translation agency fh-translations.com has been active in the translation industry for more than 15 years. During this time, it has made a name for itself worldwide through trust and discretion. High quality and an optimised translation process are an essential guarantee of success for international companies.
fh-translations.com: For companies who want to have their general terms and conditions translated into German! High-quality legal translations and contract texts are guaranteed by an… Weiterlesen »Have general terms and conditions translated into German