For website translation into German you have found your experienced language expert on the website fh-translations.com. Selected texts and relevant SEO content will also give your presence on the World Wide Web the decisive impetus. Thus, you will reach new target groups in Germany and promote your sales through a positive international reputation.
German translations by an experienced translator
Multilingual websites are the key to international success these days. The Internet is borderless and therefore customers and business partners can also be found in Germany, Austria or Switzerland. After all, your products and services deserve to be found in other markets as well. A first step towards this is of course the website translation into German. Experienced German translators are hired to translate your content into German step by step. However, this cannot be a simple translation. A new text must be created that is written for the target group that you want to address.
What all does a German copywriter have to consider?
- Grammar: The stylistic mastery of German grammar is the top priority. All rules must be applied correctly and any exceptions or special cases must be observed.
- Vocabulary: A broad and, at best, specialized German vocabulary is essential for a professional translator. Terminology must be used that defines a target audience and is clearly understood by them.
- Sentence structure: A professional German language copywriter can form sentences that have a clear structure and natural flow. Especially for website translation into German, long or complicated sentences should be avoided.
- Search engine optimization: As mentioned above, sentences should be short and concise. Unnecessary repetitions and duplicate content are poison for search engines. This leads to a negative ranking and devaluation of the website.
- Technical language: Depending on the subject, the text should be written formally. However, colloquial expressions can also be included in the text for advertising messages.
Consequently, when translating web pages into German, there are a few things to keep in mind. It must be ensured that the company’s message is conveyed clearly and appealingly. The target group and its needs must be known. In addition, a clear German writing style, the observance of an optimized SEO structure and the highlighting of important information are crucial. Thus, a successful website translation into German succeeds!