The fh-translations.com translation agency is the language expert for anyone who needs a business translator for German. The client receives professional business texts and reliable translations of economic documents into and from German. Entrust your documents to an experienced translator with the necessary expertise in economic matters.
What topics does a business translator deal with?
An economic translator for German is a professional translator who specializes in the translation of economic, financial and business documents. He or she translates texts such as annual reports, balance sheets, contracts, market analyses, trade agreements and other business-related documents into or from German.
Of course, the language expert for economic affairs has an excellent understanding of the languages between which he translates. But is that enough? In this case, unfortunately, it is not. Because we are talking about a specialized translator who has an in-depth knowledge of the business world, financial issues, communication and its terminology.
What types of texts are translated?
- Financial reports: they refer to the financial performance of a company, such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements and other financial ratios.
- Market research reports: these texts describe the results of research designed to gather information about market trends, consumer preferences, and the competitive landscape.
- Industry reports: they provide an overview of a specific industry, including key players, the current market situation and future prospects.
- Business plans: they provide an overview of a company’s business idea, vision and strategy to convince investors and lenders to invest money in the company.
- Press releases: These texts are used to communicate current events and developments in a company or industry.
- Advertising copy: These are marketing pieces used to promote products and services and appeal to potential customers.
- Professional articles: These texts are written for a specific audience to go into depth and cover complex topics relevant to specific industries or fields.
- Guidelines: they give precise instructions and describe step-by-step an exact procedure. They are so-called tutorials that explain specific tasks or procedures.
Looking for a business translator for German? fh-translations.com!